FREE COUNSELLING to youth ages 12 -29 who identify as 2SLGBTQIA+
Sessions are available in-person, by phone, and secure online video
Counselling can help anyone struggling with depression, anxiety, relationships,
addictions, sexuality, their gender identity, gender expression and overall wellness.
Family Services Windsor-Essex is proud to offer a safer space for the 2SLGBTQIA+ community to meet their mental health needs:
- Received safe-space designation as well as diversity training
from Windsor Pride Community
- Employs 2SLGBTQIA staff and therapists.
- Is fully accessible and features gender-neutral washrooms.
- Are licensed and trained to support Windsor-Essex youth
from all walks of life.
- Understands how trauma affects mental health.
Download the Qlink Windsor-Essex program brochure by clicking on the